 Off-Topic / Fun / 4319
  Legoholic

Hello, my name is Scott and I am a Legoholic. Since my obsession with Lego begun I lost friends, all my money, and I almost lost my family. Really though, is there any kind of clinic for people with this disorder, Forget Alcoholics Anonymous or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) Hi, Scott! (...) Scott, I have two cats, no life, and a Steaming Heap of LEGO. I work like a dog, then come home to my LEGO and cats. I rarely go a day without buying more LEGO (there is *no* such thing as "too much LEGO"). But as the man (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) As well you should. Scott, you have a terrible problem to which there is only one solution-- rid yourself of the offending bricks. Being one who is here to help you (that's all I do), I would be willing to take all of your bricks off your (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) John, you convinced me! I'll be sending all my lego collection over to you tomorrow! Expect it any time next Millenium... ;-) (...) Now seriously, Scott - If you feel your lego-addiction is a problem, it will be a problem. If your friends (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) I'm glad I could help such a young and addicted Legoholic such as yourself, Shiri! Now, if you send it tomorrow, I realize that snail mail is slow, but that is ridiculous! BTW, which Millennium are we talking? I believe the next one starts at (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) Such a large collection as mine would take as much as a year to reach you... And you must realize that part of it must be shipped from Israel to me so I can rid myself of that horrid collection once and for all! Of course all the collection (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) I've experienced the same problem as you. In the second half of '99 I've spent about 99% of my free time doing lego-related activities like building, sorting, looking at catalogs, reading lugnet, buying on eBay, going to TRU, etc. It was the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

BLASPHEMER! BLASPHEMER! <ripping garments> BAN THE DAN, BAN THE DAN!! ;^D John "D. Jezek" wrote: Too much of anything is not good, even Lego. (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legoholic

(...) time. (...) I came out of my dark ages back in the summer of 98 and started a buying frenzy that Fall that lasted into early January '99. I built a pretty impressive Pirate collection from scratch, and picked up a few Town sets. Then the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)