 Off-Topic / Fun / 3058
Re: Final Fantasy VIII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:13:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kya Morden writes:
On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:53:46 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

Also, two other RPG series that have a lot of games in them are SaGa (8) and
Dragon Quest (7).  There'd probably be more if RPGs didn't take so long to
make.  :)

Jeff

Actually, Dragon Quest has eight, you forgot the Color Gameboy "Dragon
Quest Monsters."  Also, if you want to be nit picky about it, you
could make it ten instead because they rereleased DQ1-2 on one
cartridge with new graphics for the Super Famicon and did the same for
DQ3.

Kya

Well, since I didn't include FF Tactics, I couldn't see including DQ Monsters.
Actually, you can go kinda nuts with that.  If every game with those labels
attached to them are included, the Final Fantasy series rises to 24, while the
Dragon Quest count rises to 11.  Thats a lot of games!

Jeff
"Yeah, if you ask me, I think she is one OVA short of a series."