 Off-Topic / Fun / 3057
Re: FS : Mars promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:51:49 GMT

Scott-A wrote:
We changed over in the UK way back in the 70's. At that time we were all
ripped of as products were generally down sized to metric sizes by a few few
grams or millilitres.... but the prices stayed just the same.

But you still use MPH on the roads...

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire