 Off-Topic / Fun / 3051
Re: Final Fantasy VIII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
2 - My Final Fantasy Ranking: (Best to Worst)
    1.  Final Fantasy IV
    2.  Final Fantasy VIII
    3.  Final Fantasy V
    4.  Final Fantasy VI
    5.  Final Fantasy II
    6.  Final Fantasy III
    7.  Final Fantasy I
    8.  Final Fantasy VII

And then you include spinoff games like Final Fantasy Tactics and Chocobo
Racing, and the list gets even bigger.  Once companies lock onto a profitable
franchise, as Sony and Square have, they exploit it as long as people buy it.
See also Nintendo and Super Mario.

Adrian

http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego/