 Off-Topic / Fun / 3041
Re: Final Fantasy VIII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:47:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
2 - My Final Fantasy Ranking: (Best to Worst)
    1.  Final Fantasy IV
    2.  Final Fantasy VIII
    3.  Final Fantasy V
    4.  Final Fantasy VI
    5.  Final Fantasy II
    6.  Final Fantasy III
    7.  Final Fantasy I
    8.  Final Fantasy VII

There's THAT many of them? They tie Mega Man (original series(1)) in their
sheer number!
Greg "Basically, you just jump up, hit people, and do it all over again."
Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html
1- They'll never catch up with the rest of the series though-- 32 games total
in about 5 different series, not to mention 11 new games on the way.