 Off-Topic / Fun / 2910
Re: Suggestions for developers of LCAD programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:33:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Brian Sauls wrote:

2)  I can feed 450 people at one sitting.  I can make prime rib so tender
you can cut it with a spoon.  I can turn a block of ice into a swan.  And I
know just enough about computers to be mostly harmless.

Wow, those are some good skills. Let's see...

I can annoy 450 people with one post.

Only???

I can make steak so tough it will
dull your knife. I can turn a swan into a block of ice(1). And I know
enough about computers to be really really dangerous.

Followups to off-topic.fun (hey, it's early, I'm just riffing on the
post, man)

fAr oUt, mAn;-)

1-  If I can catch it...

LOL Now *that's* a funny mental image, Lar-- You chasing around some swan{:^D

Although I *have* turned blocks of ice into:
frogs, spoons, plates, a Pharoah's headdress and ankh, the Mad Hatter's
(note no copyright symbol :-) ) hat, bottles of whiskey, and trout
jumping out of a pond, I have never created a swan.

-John