 Off-Topic / Fun / 2586
Re: GMLTC module at BayLUG follow-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 13:09:01 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tom McDonald writes:
<snip>
-Tom McD. (who is fairly certain that John Neal will respond somehow)
when replying, try new sugar-frosted Spamcakes! now also in new anthrax
flavor.

Dang. Now he's shutting up just to spite me! ;-)

Sorry, I was shopping all day searching for a b-day present for my
daughter-- does anyone know where I can find a Honeybaked Ken?

-John

-Tom McD.
when replying, coming soon: Spamcake Barbie!

Maybe at the Honeybaked Ken store???? [1]

Seriously though... sounds like this might be on the "hot" items of the
year again for Barbie?  Have you tried e-toys? or maybe some smaller toy
stores around your area?  When do you need the doll by? I'll keep my
eyes open for one when I'm out and about.. as long as there's time to do
the shipping thing....???

[1] A Take off of the Honeybaked Ham stores we've got around here :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!