 Off-Topic / Fun / 2557
Re: GMLTC module at BayLUG follow-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 05:36:50 GMT

David Zonker Harris wrote:
<snip>
  I still think we could build up a height-transition module from
table-top height to module height. ;-)

       -Z-

You know that would probably be a great idea for you guys to do...
instead of each club having the same height tables, build 2 that will
give you a graded uphill and downhill to the level of the other table.
Gives you a little more variance over a "flat" layout.  Granted most of
the tables have some type of rise to them in spots, though how about
adding a small city valley??   hmmm I'll keep that idea in mind whenever
I get the chance to start on some train tables.... <sings.. In the year
2525 :-) >

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy