 Off-Topic / Fun / 2547
Re: Traffic Page Problem with Netscape Communicator 4.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:46:10 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote:
1.  Bought DOS for $50,000 (OK he bought it but do you think he may have made a
little profit off that robbery).

So buying something for a fair price (if it wasn't fair why did the
seller sell it?) then selling it for a ton of money is robbery?

2.  Stole the GUI Windows interface from Apple (who stole it from Xerox)

And put it to infinitely better use than Xerox was willing to do, in
addition to using it more successfully than Jobs could ever dream of.

We all just want what we don't have so we blame those that have it.

I only blame myself for not having what I want, but usually not for
long, because I find a way to get it.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)