 Off-Topic / Fun / 2546
Re: Traffic Page Problem with Netscape Communicator 4.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:09:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:45:19 GMT, "Eric Kingsley"
<kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote:

(Thanks
Bill!!)  ;P

I'm not seeing how Bill is to blame for a bug in Netscape?

I am glad to see this ploy worked I am just trying to get a rise out of some
people.  ;P .

Steve

Everything is Bill's fault.  Examples:

I got the Blue Screen of Death!  Thanks, Bill!
LDraw Crashed!  Thanks, Bill!
A rocket carrying a $4 billion satelite blew up!  Thanks, Bill!

Don't forget "My Mac blew up" - Thanks, Bill!

Bill is just the scurge of all that is PC/NT related.  In my oppinion the guy
never had an origional idea in his life and stole almost everything he now
sells.  For Example:

1.  Bought DOS for $50,000 (OK he bought it but do you think he may have made a
little profit off that robbery).

2.  Stole the GUI Windows interface from Apple (who stole it from Xerox)

He is a good buisness man however.  How else could you get to a point where if
you dropped a $10,000 bill it would not be worth your time to pick it up?  I
think if I had 20 bazillion dollars I would probably retire (After buying TLG
of course and offering Bulk sales to all at greatly reduced prices) and build
to my hearts content.

We all just want what we don't have so we blame those that have it.

Thank, Bill!!!

Eric

Remember to remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England Lego Users Group
http://www.nelug.org

See how it works?  :)

Jeff

P.S.  Follow-ups sent to .off-topic.fun

P.P.S.  My favorite Oxymoron:  Microsoft Works