 Administrative / General / 2401
Re: Traffic Page Problem with Netscape Communicator 4.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:40:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:45:19 GMT, "Eric Kingsley"
<kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote:

(Thanks
Bill!!)  ;P

I'm not seeing how Bill is to blame for a bug in Netscape?

Steve

Everything is Bill's fault.  Examples:

I got the Blue Screen of Death!  Thanks, Bill!
LDraw Crashed!  Thanks, Bill!
A rocket carrying a $4 billion satelite blew up!  Thanks, Bill!

See how it works?  :)

Jeff

P.S.  Follow-ups sent to .off-topic.fun

P.P.S.  My favorite Oxymoron:  Microsoft Works