 Off-Topic / Fun / 2326
Re: July LEGO Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:48:31 GMT

<snip>

Paul Foster wrote:

Fire Truck?  (Grabs Mania magazine from mail and looks)  Wow, that is a
great model, makes me want to scrap all my fire trucks and start over again.

Looks like it is built as an 8 stud wide vehicle.  Someone hold back
John Neal, Mr. 8 wide.

Whoever you are, welcome to Eight-Wide Utopia! {:^D

-John

<snip>