 General / 5711
Re: July LEGO Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:50:29 GMT

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:09:25 GMT, Paul Foster <pfoster@execpc.com> wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

There is at least one more nifty submission, but I don't have the magazine
with me, and I can't remember what it was.  Another creation by a teen
maniac.

The TIE Interceptor?

Yeah, that was it.  Not quite as nice as some stuff that's been announced
here on Lugnet, but still quite cool.

Mania magazine should do an article on those nutty adults who play with
LEGO and put their creations on websites.

Steve