 General / 5871
Re: July LEGO Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:37:05 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> writes:

Yes, and that would make trains 10 wide! <drool>

Just imagine a 10 studs wide train negotiating the tight curves of the
LEGO tracks!  Now, that would be a sight.

If I was into LEGO trains, which I'm not, I would probably have
recognized that LEGO trains cannot be realistic looking with the extreme
tight curves they're supposed to handle.  So I would have make my trains
much shorter to have overcome this problem.  This will surely not look
realistic, but then again, the curves are hardly realistic anyway.

Fredrik