 Off-Topic / Fun / 2226
Re: On this day in 1979....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 01:54:30 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Terry K wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:48:47 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I had a beer while sitting around at the Fraternity House.

You must be an old(er) fart.

Yes. I turned 40 earlier this year.

The BIG 4-0 for the Lairster, Lar-o-rama. Larry P, the King of Larritonia.
Gee, Lar, you don't look a day over 39;-)

Ya, you look pretty young from over here. I can't see *any* wrinkles.

"How far can you pan back?"  "How's Cleveland?" ;-) <what movie>

-Tom McD.
when replying, 'twas brillig, and the slithy spamcakes did gyre and gimble in
the wabe.