 Off-Topic / Fun / 2158
Re: On this day in 1979....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:11:43 GMT

Happy Birthday! Hope you get all the lego you want!!

Jasper Janssen wrote:

Yea, verily, on this day, 2 decades ago precisely, in a medium-sized
big-city hospital located not 500 metres from where I am now, Mrs
Marianne Janssen went through a horrible set of pains.

Puff, puff, puff... silence.

Wails, and the doctor saying: Dammit, he's pissing on me.[0]

The babe was named Jasper Rudolf, and last name Janssen, after his
male ancestors.

Looking back over the past 20 years (dammit. Twenty. I feel old. Shut
up, the rest of you old geezers.) I've had some good times, I've had
bad times. But I have rarely found as intelligent conversation as I
have on the various corners of Usenet and Lugnet over the past year or
so.

Thank you all.

Jasper

[0] My contempt for the medical science shows early...?