 Off-Topic / Fun / 2201
Re: On this day in 1979....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:09:24 GMT

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:41:42 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:48:47 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I had a beer while sitting around at the Fraternity House.

You must be an old(er) fart.
Hmm...  I would have been goofing off in summer vacation, looking forward to my
senior year in H.S.

I was doing a lot of bike riding, since we had moved in the spring, and my
paper route was two miles away from my house.  And wondering what high
school was going to be like in the fall.

Steve