 Off-Topic / Fun / 2197
Re: On this day in 1979....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I was probably happily playing with LEGO!  One of my fav sets from that
time was 673 Rally Repair Crew:

Notice how juniorized the model looks?  Why, the car has no doors, no
steering wheel, and the front headlights and grille are simply drawn on
a 1x4 brick.

Fredrik

Eeeeuww.. You're right. So, TLG is really going back to its roots then?
Btw, on that feathful day in 1979, I was probably building my very first
Technic set: 851
I was six years old...
Mark "still feelin' six years old when playing with Lego" de Kock