 Off-Topic / Fun / 2198
Re: On this day in 1979....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:55:38 GMT

"Markassius" <mkock@NOSPAMtulip.com> writes:

Btw, on that feathful day in 1979, I was probably building my very first
Technic set: 851
I was six years old...

That was my first Technic set as well!  I don't quite remember when I
got it, but I remember that I got it at the same day as my brother got
it (and he's two years older than me).  Since we got them on the same
day, it was probably Christmas.  So what year?  I would guess 1978 or
1979, which means that I was six or seven years old at the time.

Fredrik