 Off-Topic / Fun / 2002
Re: WooHoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:32:39 GMT

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:57:33 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

[reading NEWS.COM]  And, apparently, Circuit City is the big player for
DIVX.  Huh, I was going to buy my Diamond Rio from them, but it seems that
I'll be looking for another reseller.

Aargh, forget the stupid Boycott stuff. They have just as much right
to try and make money as the next guy, and apparently, they're about
10% cheaper with normal stuff.

Evil.  Patently evil coin-sucking bastards cavorting in an immoral
wonderland.  I can't believe that they sold to over 80,000 people!

The players play regular DVD too, you know.

Jasper