 Off-Topic / Fun / 2016
Re: Why DIVX sux (was: WooHoo!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:42:38 GMT

Terry K wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:11:09 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:
Todd Lehman wrote:
http://www.sltrib.com/1999/may/05011999/business/101988.htm
Whoa, Todd!  So you read the Salt Lake Trib?  When are you coming down to
scoff at my meager Lego collection?  :-,
Can't we all just scoff from where we're at?

Sure, but only the first 48 hours are free.  You've far surpassed that,
Terry, so it'll be $3.25 per session -- it's much cheaper to scoff someone
else.  :-D

Cheers,
- jsproat

It is, it is a glorious thing to be a Dark Lord of the Sith