 Off-Topic / Fun / 11551
Re: New LEGO Universe Tradition Card Game coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2010 14:50:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford wrote:
   While I am also disappointed with the reduced interraction on LUGNET, I don’t see other boards as bad, even if they aren’t superior in features. And I totally disagree about flickr - it allows conversations to go every which way no matter where they started, which I see as the antithesis of compartmentalised dorkiness. Takes a bit of getting used to for compartmentalised dorks like me...

ROSCO

A little late on the reply here (missed this post), but here goes anyway:

I don’t see them as bad per se, it’s just that they seem to be replacing LUGNET, because people only have so much time to devote to LEGO (what is wrong with these people??!)

Ideally, I’d like to see some cross-pollination, as it were, which I believe would raise the overall conversation. I know that peeps have done this in the past on LUGNET, with only a chorus of crickets for a response, but I for one am going to try and change that. It’s time to get involved, get chatty, get the ideas and conversation flowing here again.

There is a lot of lurking going on LUGNET, and I believe that it’s high time for delurkation!

JOHN