 MediaWatch / 2777
Re: New LEGO Universe Tradition Card Game coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, John Neal wrote:

   In lugnet.mediawatch, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

Of course I meant “Trading Card Game.” sigh Stoopit fingers! :)

Which begs the question: how difficult would it be to make posts on LUGNET editable? Not necessarily a question for you but just idle speculation....

JOHN

Probably about as tough as adding multi-column select-sort to the sets database (in other words, don’t count on it) :-(

I MIGHT have been the guy to ask at one time. Was on the fast track to help Suzanne with some programming. Alas, the best laid plans...

-- joshua