 Off-Topic / Fun / 11033
Re: At last we learn the real story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:04:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:

   I made peace with it, though; as part of my high school Talent Show act I juggled toilet plungers (and I was flushed with pride, of course).

I hope that they hadn’t recently been utilized! (a scene from Stand By Me comes to mind)

Come on--if they were clean, there’d have been no danger. That’s like juggling chainsaws without the chain.

Dave!