 Off-Topic / Fun / 10364
Re: Hosed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 14:56:28 GMT

In article <HFCGyt.wtD@lugnet.com>,
Dave Schuler! <dschuler@federatedinv.com> wrote:
So here's the fun thought puzzle that I've encountered:  Without puncturing
or otherwise damaging the tires, and without using any sort of ladle or
similar contrivance, how do I get the water out of them?

Wet/Dry shop vac?

Lay them flat and leave them out in the sun to bake the water out?

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!