 Off-Topic / Debate / Search Results: worlds smallest political quiz
 Results 241 – 260 of about 1300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) That's interesting, but it does not explain your "political" comment, nor does it answer my question. (...) What right did Bush have to threaten him? (...) Not everyone; was that not why Rumsfeld established is own little intelligence fiefdom? (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.482)

  Re: Terrorists hate freedom

(...) De plane, boss, de plane! De fence, boss, de fence! Oh, sorry, defense. Ummmmmmmm, okay, maybe if I knew what I was supposed to be defending. Perhaps if I read on and not pick on a minor error... :-) (...) I find something ironic in that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 0.482)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) "Christianity" and opinions (especially political ones) of particular Christians are not synonymous. JOHN (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.482)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) lol What are you talking about?? I thought you wanted to know if church leaders' comments were politically motivated? To which political comment of mine are you referring? As far as your question about church leaders' motivation-- I already (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.482)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) Are you saying the Pope was politically motivated, or that killing tens of thousands in Iraq was a political decision? Scott A (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.482)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) Here is his justification: (URL) I find this so disingenuous! "Pursuant to my sworn duty to uphold the California Constitution, including specifically its equal protection clause..." What about the rest of the CA Constitution? Upholding all of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.482)

  Bush 'bending science to his political needs'

(...) (URL) Bush 'bending science to his political needs'> ==+== The Bush administration is guilty of misrepresenting scientific knowledge and misleading the public, a group of America's most senior scientists claimed yesterday. They said the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.481)

  Re: Is Nader really a threat to Democracy?

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:40405999.BF54E7...faq.com... (...) truly (...) How many Electoral votes did Nader get? Those are the ones that really matter. I don't think he got "millions of votes". He only got (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...

(...) Me too. Seems I'm less geeky than I thought. If anyone calls me a geek again I'll point them to that quiz and tell them I only got 21%, which is just over 1/5th geek (damn, I think my geek rating just doubled!). Dan (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

quiz
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Is Nader Really a Threat to Democracy?

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:HtrMwH.7KL@lugnet.com... (...) community (...) of (...) represent (...) then I (...) Many of my fellow employees are shareholders. They benefit when the company benefits. The (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Bush toppled

(...) I'm sure the enemies of Democracy will be gratified by the excessive news coverage and exaggerated counts of protesters. Useful idiots, really. I was very entertained by some solicited letters from the Guardian addressed to Bush: (URL) One in (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

worlds
(score: 0.480)

  Americans on the word 'nucular' (was Re: Bush on Nucular Non-proliferation)

(...) I don't know that I'd tease him mercilessly about it, but it just seems, well, incongruous (a word I shouldn't be using in chatting with the majority of the American population perhaps ;-). Can it be true that its a relatively small proportion (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 0.478)

  Re: To change the tune...

(...) How long do you think it would have taken Hussein & Sons to kill that many if they'd been left in power? Anyways, the US was directly responsible for putting Saddam in charge of Iraq those many years ago. Quite frankly, it worries me that the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Delicious!

(...) My jury's still out on GM foodstuffs, though I agree that the GM-status of a product should be clearly indicated. (...) Maybe not, but it will be exactly as good as the proscuitto you ate before! (...) True enought, but the grains that we had (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

worlds
(score: 0.478)

  Re: To change the tune...

(...) Believe what you want. Time will certainly tell. (...) Well, some did. How can you be certain that you would have been right? (...) Facts? What "facts"? The facts are that he had them in the past, he had the willingness to use them, and he was (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.478)

  Re: To change the tune...

(...) I'd say the 'capable of attacking within 45 minutes' was imminent enough. (...) Show me before the war where he said that? You know Dubya, et al. mentioned the imminent threat of Iraq many times over, but I don't recall anyone saying that the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Once again, even with all our problems, Canada--a great place to live...

(...) What makes the court decision remarkable is that they actually made a decision that's rational, instead of politically expedient. You may have found the writing sub-par, but then you may not know the actual author of the article, Rachel Sa. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 0.477)

  Re: Once again, even with all our problems, Canada--a great place to live...

Hi all, it's been a while! The subject of this post seems curious to me. Canada is a great place...why? Dave, are you reacting to the court's decision or to this journalist's gushing? The way I see it, the writing in that piece was sub par in that (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 0.477)

  Re: And so it continues....

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote: <snip> (...) We sort of legalized same sex marriages, we sort of legalized pot smoking, we sort of... well, we're Canadians, we 'sort of' start many good ideas and just kinda leave 'em hanging... But (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 0.476)

  Back to bigger topics...

I've posted links to Hanson stuff before, and he's probably one of my favorites at NRO (not exactly a hotbed of balanced reporting or opinions) as he puts things into interesting perspectives even if I don't always agree with him. (URL) final (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

worlds
(score: 0.474)

More:  Next Page >>