 Off-Topic / Debate / 7549
Re: Cdn Election Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:59:15 GMT

Where can I read about results? CNN strikes me as unlikely to have in depth
coverage. And why wasn't this talked about more BEFORE the election???

Try here;

http://www.globeandmail.com

Right at the moment, as I checked, that very cover page has plenty of election
coverage. There's even a National Results link on the right side (under
"snapshot") that takes you to a chart with various percentages and the like.
Don't know if that's enough raw data for ya, but it's a start.

KMaynes