 Off-Topic / Debate / 7543
Re: Cdn Election Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:06:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Chapple writes:
Well I've been out to vote, and I'll be scrutinizing tonight,
including monitoring the count.  And unlike our neighbours to
the south, we'll know the results by tonight or tomorrow...  8-)

SRC
(Who's doing everything he can to help Betty Unger defeat Anne McLellan)

Where can I read about results? CNN strikes me as unlikely to have in depth
coverage. And why wasn't this talked about more BEFORE the election???

PS I went to the Canadian Alliance site, and they seem a little less statist
than the Liberals, anyway. Did they win or lose?

++Lar