 Off-Topic / Debate / 7122
7121  |  7123
Subject:
Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:22:50 GMT

I missed this ref, it's even better:

http://www.lp.org/lpn/9807-pulse.html

(note that both of these refs were found by typing "abortion" into the
search box at the bottom of the front page of the www.lp.org site...)

I'm in the 4.9% camp at the moment.

++Lar