 Off-Topic / Debate / 4341
  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) Do it here among friends. :-) That's what we're here for. I read your post but not all the replies. I'll try to be brief but know this, I wish more christians were like you (and Frank). (...) Would that the Christian Reformed(1) church (or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) Well, BYU is a private school. But like any big school they get all kinds of financial kickbacks from the state and the city of Provo, as well as outright funding. So while they don't have the force of law behind them, they do have the force (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) this, I (...) Although many would argue that I am not a Christian (including myself, though I acknowledge that I am a product of a Christian culture), but that may not have been what you were saying. I do (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:34:14 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote: First I'll say this... this thread is making me homesick!!!! (...) Man, they'd just just have to see my music collection to freak out about me. ^_^; Oh well. (it's that naughty (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) It always confuses people when they ask what I "am" and I try to explain it, because the above is almost exactly what I have to say (save the religious part--ask me again when I'm over 30 and I'm sure I'll have that in there too). Sometimes (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)