 Off-Topic / Debate / 4354
Re: Mormon bashing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 02:08:39 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Arg.  I gotta vent.

Do it here among friends. :-) That's what we're here for.

I read your post but not all the replies. I'll try to be brief but know • this, I
wish more christians were like you (and Frank).

Although many would argue that I am not a Christian (including myself,
though I acknowledge that I am a product of a Christian culture), but that
may not have been what you were saying. I do consider myself very religious
however, and am not an atheist.

Frank