 Off-Topic / Debate / 4087
Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:28:08 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
As for the "value" of the total contribution...see far above.  It was numbers that
made the difference, not some superior heart, courage, or spirit within any
nationality.

In addition to an industrial base which was not in danger of being
bombed, and on top of that a growing momentum of industrialization.

I would throw in though that I believe our freer system of government
almost certainly amplified the contribution.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com