 Off-Topic / Debate / 28584
Re: We Should've Listened to Dick Cheney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:10:15 GMT

   Who can honestly say what the terrorists want? They want chaos. Beyond that, I don’t believe even they know.

“This is precisely the mindset and rationale the terrorists would like their enemies to have. ”

Seems pretty unequivocal to me.