 Off-Topic / Debate / 28579
Re: We Should've Listened to Dick Cheney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 02:27:44 GMT

Winning or losing isn’t based on the daily body count.

So you’d consider ANY body count “acceptable” in order to “win” this military action? And do you think the average Iraqi would have the same answer to that question as you do?

ROSCO