 Off-Topic / Debate / 28577
Re: We Should've Listened to Dick Cheney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 01:54:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   Clearly we are winning in Iraq as evidenced by the disgusting actions of homicide bombers who target innocents. They know that they cannot stand up to the military might of the US, so they prey on innocent Iraqi women and children, hoping that Iraqis will blame our presence, instead of their own inhumanity for their savagery.

So the more the US wins, the more innocents die?

Cheers

Richie Dulin