 Off-Topic / Debate / 28180
  Re: malicious behavior

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: <snip> (...) I couldn't give a rats ass about DMCA, 'fair usage', 'freedom of speech' or '1st ammendment rights' or whatever people are going on about now--it's all obfuscating the actual issue. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) (*this is such a joke, I am just having fun in the way I transcribe the events*) Righgght! Brilliant, and upon further research one can plainly see, that another party, usual suspect, utters a complaint unto Eric Sophie's person, there by (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) --snip-- (...) If you think that Eric deserves an apology then perhaps you should apologise to him. Since you had as much to do with the original issue as I did then you owe him an apology as much as I do. Furthermore I've never argued that (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Once again obfuscation--my replies to your comments-- 'I’ve stayed out of this thread until this comment. There is no evidence that Eric is in anyway better than this. There is plenty of evidence that he is not. Just because people get a rise (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) I think you should start writing in English first. (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) You still as a fellow Lego Fan, took another LUGNET member's pictures repeatedly from Brickshelf to use in a mean spirited manner is completely uncool for what ever your reasons. Until You, Kevoh, Jude and Soren used my pictures to wage your (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Ahh in my haste I indeed make aaa huge gramatical error, look at that! You are so kind to point it oout, you are so awesome. You are so cool! Mega bow to your awesomeness. You made that Roo-Mech one time, it was so cool. (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) --snip-- (...) Thank you for your apology. I too am sorry I sent you the profane image yesterday (and for what it's worth it was never made public and I'd deleted it from online long before I wrote to you). You are however completely wrong (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) It is at this time we should remember the sacrifices made by Communitity minded hero Lar+ , for in his zeal to make LUGNET a better place, sometimes over did it. Same applies to me as to yourself and a few others. Let us be mindful of brother (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) No. It is at this time that you should leave Larry's name out of your psychedelic blathering and just STFU already. JOHN (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !