 Off-Topic / Debate / 28191
Re: Figure it out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:54:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
What I won't do is use profanity, (never have) - won't threaten, as I did with
you Tim, for being pushed after the first time you stole my picture. For that I
offer an apology. I am showing remorse. --snip--
-Eric

Thank you for your apology. I too am sorry I sent you the profane image
yesterday (and for what it's worth it was never made public and I'd deleted it
from online long before I wrote to you).

You are however completely wrong about the context of threatening me. You
threatened me with violence long before I made the image (11th August 2006). As
a refresher it was when I pointed out that since you refused to apologise for
your breach of the TOU that no-one should buy your art (27th March 2006).

Tim

It is at this time we should remember the sacrifices made by Communitity minded
hero Lar+ , for in his zeal to make LUGNET a better place, sometimes over did
it. Same applies to me as to yourself and a few others.

Let us be mindful of brother Lar+'s contribution. You may now sing a cerimonial
song of your faith or observance. I recommend the Title Track from Black
Sabbath's self titled album, Black Sabbath, as the song of choice for this
occasion. * moment of rock, err silence.*

A Vig please.

Now, we had enough Larry's running around telling people what to do, and we
don't have enough Larry's weilding the hammer of "Lar+". You slipped in to that
void Tim, you and a few others. This community both needed and didn't need that
kind of contribution. What we need is a balance of both.

And because Allister is teh awesome.