 Off-Topic / Debate / 28190
Re: Figure it out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:42:16 GMT

What I won't do is use profanity, (never have) - won't threaten, as I did with
you Tim, for being pushed after the first time you stole my picture. For that I
offer an apology. I am showing remorse. • --snip--
-Eric

Thank you for your apology. I too am sorry I sent you the profane image
yesterday (and for what it's worth it was never made public and I'd deleted it
from online long before I wrote to you).

You are however completely wrong about the context of threatening me. You
threatened me with violence long before I made the image (11th August 2006). As
a refresher it was when I pointed out that since you refused to apologise for
your breach of the TOU that no-one should buy your art (27th March 2006).

Tim