 Off-Topic / Debate / 28031
Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 04:10:44 GMT

   I don’t think that’s the bottom line at all! The issue is whether or not one trusts a secretive, Conservative-friendly corporation that refuses to submit its machines or software for objective testing, and whose machines and software have been repeatedly demonstrated to be highly vulnerable to undetectable and invisible hacking and alteration.

I guess it is only an issue when democrats lose.

JOHN