 Off-Topic / Debate / 27937
Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 05:01:55 GMT

Are you actually able to say that with a straight face after the last 6
years?  I can't imagine doing so without Botox involved.

John wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
It's just too blatant.

Exactly.  That's why it doesn't ring true for me.

YMMV,

[JOHN]

--
Tom Stangl