 Off-Topic / Debate / 27508
Re: Does God Have A Name For God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:14:11 GMT

   I only posted the follow-up because I stumbled upon the John passage

Now this IS intriquing. What were you doing in the belly of the beast? I think it’s HIGH time YOU come clean and confess to the heinous crime of worship;-)

I plead the fifth. Amendment, that is--not Commandment (though, now that I mention it, I tend to be consistent with that one, too).

   maybe one day we will all read about it in the Gospel according to Dave!

Now that would be some serious apocrypha!

Hey, it could be canon for the Emergynts... {:^D

Cool! Well, if there are any plans to render me in sculpture, I hope that they get my good side. Or face my wrath.

Dave!