 Off-Topic / Debate / 27505
Re: Does God Have A Name For God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:53:26 GMT

   I only posted the follow-up because I stumbled upon the John passage

Now this IS intriquing. What were you doing in the belly of the beast? I think it’s HIGH time YOU come clean and confess to the heinous crime of worship;-)

   maybe one day we will all read about it in the Gospel according to Dave!

Now that would be some serious apocrypha!

Hey, it could be canon for the Emergynts... {:^D

JOHN