 Off-Topic / Debate / 27209
27208  |  27210
Subject:
I did not call Lenny a racist was Re: When to speak one's mind?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:29:52 GMT

Second question: Should I have said my peace and then left the conversation,
despite accusations that I wanted to censor Richie, or that I support Stalin's
mass murders, that I'm a racist or the other misunderstandings that were being
spread?

Dear all,

I would like to add to the record that I did not, and nor would I, call Lenny a
racist. I don't believe that Lenny is a racist. If he is referring to someone
else calling him a racist then you can ignore this.

Tim