 Off-Topic / Debate / 26892
26891  |  26893
Subject:
How many of these have you seen used here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 19:32:05 GMT

Thirty - Eight Ways to Win an Argument from Schopenhauer's "The Art of
Controversy"

http://www.searchlores.org/schopeng.htm

Found via a link from http://del.icio.us/ ... surely one of the most clever URL
choices out there!