 Off-Topic / Debate / 26900
Re: How many of these have you seen used here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:25:27 GMT

Anyone else care to make such a soul-bearing admission?

I think you're trying to change what this thread is about, Dave! What *bearing*
does *baring* my soul have on this?

Doh!  Apparently I've lost my bearings once again.  How embearassing!  Truly a
kodiak moment.

Dave!

(hereby abandoning the grizzly remains of my argument)

FUT ot.pun, alas!