 Off-Topic / Debate / 25339
Re: World's Smallest Political Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:26:12 GMT

   ..you said: “I’d also love to see how taxes could be cut by 50%...”

I guess to understand you’d have to estimate that at least half of the money we pay in taxes is wasted on needless bureaucracy. By eliminating the Bureaucracy (or attempting to), it would not be hard to save a lot of tax dollars.

Forgive me, but I suspect you pulled that “50%” number out of thin air.

Hmm. John Neal told me it was 93%. If true, I’m sure he’d settle for 50%. ;)

Scott A