 Off-Topic / Debate / 25325
Re: World's Smallest Political Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Neb Okla wrote:
Just out of curiosity, according to this quiz, where are you on the
political spectrum?

http://www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

To be sure, the quiz doesn't attempt to discern what *party* people are in -
just where they are on the political spectrum overall.

It has me pegged at the top of the Libertarian section with a
Personal/Economic score of 100/100.

Is it me, or are these questions loaded? ;)

Scott A