 Off-Topic / Debate / 24595
Re: Some wins for freedom from the Supremes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

...meanwhile, the USA's reputation overseas nosedives.

But what you don't understand is that this is an asset.  Unencumbered by world
regard, we can do anything, anywhere.  Who's going to stop us?

Chris

I see your point; I suppose I have more faith in your countrymen's self-respect.
;)

Anyhow, without the support of Tony B.Liar et al it is doubtful that Bush would
be in the mess he is today. The past week or so has shown that his (& the USA's)
support is eroding in NATO, The G8 and The UN.

Scott A