 Off-Topic / Debate / 24583
Re: Some wins for freedom from the Supremes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:46:43 GMT

   3 important cases today, although one would wish for wider findings (as always)

http://www.reuters.com/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=5533972

This is long overdue. Has there been any official reaction?

I get the feeling Bush has painted himself into a corner with this one:
  1. If he releases these guys people will wonder why they were ever held to start with.
  2. If these guys do get their day in court, it is clear that the “evidence” will be inadequate.
Scott A