 Off-Topic / Debate / 24549
Re: Costs and Benefits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:23:12 GMT

I'd suggest we compare against 3400 USD worth of LEGO (where the benefits
are presumably more quantifiable?? !!! hehehe) but that might accidentally
take us "on-topic"...

Hmmm, I've got the impression that if 3400 USD worth of LEGO suddenly
appeared in your basement, you might not even notice.  I'm insanely
jealous, by the way.  ;^)